13 July 2008

18 Weeks Old 2nd December 2006 (Part 1)

* Must be Saturday again, Mum & Dad are late out of bed yet again, mum's normally up by now, and gone to work, well its been a long week. I am still enjoying my daily walks, I found something new to play with, its white, its plastic and a little bit heavy. ( I think it is the bottom step to the old pool ladder.), which Dad took out last weekend, to put out for the council pick-up on Monday.

* All week both Mum and Dad have been sayin' to me all week"Go to the beach on Saturday", I wish it would hurry up and get here.

* Oh No!, not the car again, last time we went somewhere it took forever and seemed like I was in there for hours, oh well hopefully it won't take long to get where every it is wer are going. The weather seems a bit cloudy this morning, that will make my dad cranky, as if it keeps up we won't be going to the beach this afternoon.
* Oh my god! That bloody camera, i think my mum is snap happy, here we go again with sit, no, sit, Kosmos a good boy, and click then click, and flash. I don't like that flash it hurts my eyes doesn't she realise this, "Stupid Woman". Finally finished with the happy snaps till next week, i might go hide under the lemon tree so she can't find me.
* I thought I might go play near the pool fence, Oh Boy, lots of grass clippings here, I'll just nudge here where the timber is split and see what happens, oh it broke. I can get thru with a little nudge and push, I better make sure Mum and Dad can't see what I am doing, so I looked around and the coast was clear, so thru I went, going in and out of the bushes and with spiderwebs all ove me, next thing you know I could hear Mum calling out to me "KOSMO - KOSSIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? Then I heard the back screen door, mum was out hte back looking for me, I bet she panicked when she couldn't see me, I thought I'd better go to the fence, so she could see me, She said" KOSMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE, AND HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE", Dad was in the garage and lifted the door and said I can see where he got thru there, he got some timber and repaired it so I can't get thru again.

* It was about 1.30pm when we left for the beach, mum had to pick me up and put me in the back of the car, as I didn't want to get in. I thought we were going for a walk seeing I had my lead on. Anyway after getting in we started on the journey, it seemed to take ages, I was laying on my blanket listening to the music, every now and then I got up and looked out the window to see where we were, I had no idea, it was confusing for me.

No comments: