17 July 2008

11th November 2007


Well on Sunday 4th November 2007, marked 12mths since my mum and dad brought me home from the RSPCA.


A lot has happened since then ( you can find out just read my previous posts), I have grown up so much since then, done a bit of chewing on things I shouldn't have, but I am now starting to outgrow this, which is probably a good thing. I am getting use to having a bath every 4 weeks by the friendly dogwash lady named,"Grace", she gives me a treat, if I am good.


I have learnt to talk to my mum and dad with a little "WOO WOO", and they love it. The other day my mum was reading a magazine article on "Is your Dog Psychic" and from reading and answering some questions, it seems I am a "Semi Psychic Dog".


I must say I do like shoes especially thongs, give them to me and I will chew them right up till there is nothing left, I know it is naughty but its fun too. I have also learnt when Dad opens the gate not to run out on the road, when my dad says "NO", I stay put, when I am told to sit I do so, so I guess that makes me a very obedient dog.


Since my last tale, my mums friend" Rita" has died from Cancer, that was a very sad time for all of us, as it was sudden.... May she rest in peace. Her husband "RON" is coming to stay with us for a few weeks soon. I can't wait to see him, and give him a big lick up the face, and tell him I am sorry about "Rita", but don't worry Ron, it will be ok.


I have discovered Peanut Butter, it is really really yummy, So are Pigs Trotters.


Well its time to go to bed now......

Till Next Time

KOSMO XOXOXOXO

Woo Woo Woo

No comments: