Well as you all know the 1st Tuesday in November is Melbourne Cup Day, and we celebrated in style at work in our department this year. June, Lesley, Karen, Kerry and Myself all dressed up as horses with hats that June made us, you can see by my pictures the fun we had..As usual I did all my money on backing the favourite "VIEWED", he didn't quite make it this year again..But it was "SHOCKING", that made it past the post first, and what a great run he had..Congratulations to Corey Brown the winning Jockey. So I will leave you with some photos..I look forward to your comments.
The gorgeous JODI has awarded me this..... Thank you!!!
RULES 1. You can only use ONE word!!! 2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers! 3. Alert them that you have given them this award! 4. HAVE FUN!!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag 2. Your hair? Unbrushed
3. Your mother? Loving 4. Your father? Home 5. Your fave food? Chicken
6. Your dream last night? Nothing 7. Your fave drink? Lemonade 8. Your dream/goal? Weight
9. What room are you in? Loungeroom 10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working 13. Where you were last night? Bed 14. Something that you aren't? Skinny 15. Muffins? Yes 16. Wish List Item? Peace 17. Where did you grow up? Newcastle
18. Last thing you did? This
19. What are you wearing? Nightie 20. Your TV? Big 21. Your Pets? Dogs 22. Friends? Great 23. Your Life? Fine 24. Your Mood? Tired 25. Missing Someone? Tiny 26. Vehicle? Silver 27. Something your not wearing? Bra 28. Your fave store? Scrapbooking 29. Your fave colour? Red 30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday 31. Last time you cried? awhile 32. Your best friend? Jodi 33. One place that I go to over and over? Work 34. One person who emails regularly? Liz 35. Fave place to eat? Restaurant
This weekend has been the best weekend as I have had my 15yr old nephew "Sully", since Friday night, and he is going back home today...We haven't done much but its been good, yesterday we went up to Stockton Beach in our 4WD and were going to go fishing but the wind was a bit strong, we we just played on the beach for awhile, Sully went for a swim so did Kosmo, Jaws just ran up and down the beach at the shoreline he doesn't like the water at this stage but I will show him next time, as the water is still a bit cold for me at the moment..Then we came home and watched TV and we let Sully use our computer to chat with his friends on MSN..
Today we went shopping then to the park so Brett and him could kick the ball together. Well its almost time for Sully to go home, but he will be back for the weekend again in 4 weeks time...
I am 38yrs old Married 21yrs to DH Brett. We have 3 Kids, furkids ,and a couple of budgies that is: 2 dogs Kosmo and Jaws, and a Kitty Kat called Beaver, as well as budgies called "Fonz, Laverne & Shirley"