29 December 2009

Surprise Visit to my Uncle -- Part 4





Well today was another day, and my uncle, aunt and stepcousin had to go to a funeral, as well as my uncle and aunt had to go and help out at a sausage sizzle at Bunnings, they left fairly early in the morning, so Brett got out and mowed the lawns and whipper snipped for my uncle, but my uncle had know idea that brett was going to do all this...So when they were on their way home and just coming around the corner my aunty said to him," Look Reese someone has mown the lawn", and his answer to my Aunt was Bullshit (LOL LOL), then when they came up the driveway to the backyard, my uncle thought the edges looked all too good, and came inside and asked who did it, and we said the man next door, well he didnt buy our story, and realised it was Brett and then asked how did you get the edges looking so good without a whipper snipper, Brett said with your old one, I fixed it, and again my uncle said Bullshit, and then Brett said NO with the new one I brought you..well my uncle was so overwhelmed, and then kept saying for the rest of the day anymore surprises and we said no no more surprises...

Anyway after lunch while they went to the funeral Brett and I decided to go shopping again, we went to a place called Dirt Cheap Books its website: http://dirtcheapbooks.com.au/ boy was this a huge place, and most books were only $5.00, so i brought a few, to keep me going for a while, then we went to BWS to buy our Rum & Cola in a case for when we got home to Newcastle, so then it was time to find somewhere to have lunch, the line up into Knox City was like back 2 streets, so that wasn't an option, but at Knox on the main road we found a Noodle Box, well we sat in there and ate, the service was great, pity we don't have it like it here..we then we to the Cheesecake Shop and brought a Zebra cake for later on that night for dessert.....

No comments: