15 October 2008

Mum's Cyber Friend "JODI"


Hi There,

Let me introduce to you "JODI", this is Mum's cyber scrapbooking friend, she lives in Gunnedah which is probably about 5 hrs drive from here, I believe it gets very hot out there in the Summer and very cold in the Winter (correct me if I am wrong).

Just wanted to say JODI, you are a great friend to my Mum even though you haven't known each other long... My Mum talks lots about you and your family as well as all your lovely Scrapbooking...

Next time Beaver and I or even Mum or Dad decide to take a little adventure or a holiday as some people call it, we will definately come your way to meet you and your family and all your furry friends.....LOL

P.S: I hope you don't mind that I used this picture from your blog to put up here..



1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Haha!!!
Its great to have cyberfriends!! Your Mum is a great friend of mine too... can never have to many friends!!!
Its funny how people can just come together through a craft, or blogging!!!
I dont mind you stealing from my blog Kosmo!!!