09 May 2009

An Album just for "BEAVER"












I recently started to scrap an album all about BEAVER THE KITTY KAT, and I am finally finished.

The front and back cover of the album is actually fabric I brought from a shop down the road from my place called "Patchwork Coffee On Main", WOW what a great little shop, you can do classes there for quilting etc. The fabric I purchased is just beautiful and as you can see by the photos has just cats on it.

All of the papers used in this album were given to me for my birthday in kit form, and I have purchased all the embelishments throughout the last couple of months to use in it. The photos are random photos taken of Beaver during the last 12 months. I am very happy with the way this has turned out. I look forward to all your comments. The photos I have taken are of some of the pages in this little album.