08 May 2009

FIND MY FAMILY -- I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE "PATRICIA ANN SCREEN"


Hello everyone

I would like to introduce to you Patricia Ann Screen, she is 26yrs old, has a partner called Darren and a beautiful 3 yr old daughter called Caitlan, she lives in lovely sunny Adelaide in South Australia. and has come all the way to Newcastle to meet up with some family members that she has never met before.

She is my cousin, the daughter of my Uncle that I have recently met with after all these years...And boy oh boy doesn't she look like her dad...

She came to my work on Tuesday and we had lunch together and this was the first time I had ever ever met her. Today being Friday we met up again and spent some more time with each other, I also took her to meet some other family members whom she had never met before. Our other cousin Margaret who lives on the Gold Coast in Queensland flew down to see her as well, they haven't seen each other in 16yrs. Take a look at some of the photos that were taken today, one is of her and me together and Caitlan and myself.


1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

How Exciting!!! Great photos.. Hope youb had enough time to catch up on all those missing years!