28 June 2008

Sat 16-11-06 16 Weeks Old Part 2

Part 2:

The big dogs next door don't scare me as they can't get to me,but they annoy me everyday at some stage cause they come to the fence up behind the shed and whinge at me from the other siide, So I have decided that I am going to bark at them, my mum and dad are teaching me not to bark at them and not to go under the tree to get up behind the shed,

Last Sunday I had a swim in our big swimming pool, it was scary at first because i had never swum before, but my mum and dad helped me a lot, so i think i am going to enjoy swimming, its just a tad cold still but I am sure when the weather gets warmer i will be taking lots of swims with mum and dad.

************A NEW ADVENTURE NEXT WEEK, I MUST TAKE A BATH, OH BOY! HOW FUN IS THAT GOING TO BE FOR MUM & DAD*****************************

No comments: