21 February 2009

Another Blog Award


Here are the steps:

Say one nice thing to the man in your life.
Hmmmm, thanks for putting up with my mood swings and loving not just me but the animals as well.

Next list at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
Happiness in my marriage, health, my Animals happiness and health, having great friends, enjoying life, having enjoyable work.

Now the tough part is to choose 5 bloggers which you think "Measure Up".

Jodi
Because she is is one of the most inspirational women I know, and I am glad she is my friend

Tracey
For the lovely comments she leaves on my blog for my furbabies
Kerry M
A lovely lady, and is an award winning Scrapbooker

Kate Mason
Cause she is a super Mum, How do you do it?

Margaret
She is Jodi's Mum and a lovely lady and also a mother to her furbabies
I hope you all enjoy this lovely award