02 January 2009

Tuesday 30th December 2008 -- "My Birthday"


Today is Tuesday 30th December and yes its my birthday, I am 36yrs old.

I got lots of lovely pressies I must say, I got some scrapbooking stuff and a Ceramic Dolphin Plate, and the best pressy so far is my coffee mug which my sister inlaw had made for me with pictures of my newphews on it, the slogan reads "My Boys""My Happiness".

So now everytime I have a cuppa I can look at them..

Also today Brett and I drove up to Glenbawn Dam which is west of Scone, its about a 2 hr drive from Newcastle, the reason for going there was to see my Mum and Stepdad, they holiday there every year for 14 days, so I don't usually get to see my Mum on my birthday but this year was different, she gave me a beautiful card, and a very very yummy chocolate cake..
I have to laugh at this photo of me taken on Boxing Day morning playing "Guitar Hero" with Sully.

No comments: