30 May 2010

Hubby's New Toy or should it be Hubby's New Bike








Well Well its finally here,

Last sunday hubby and I went to look at a bike that was advertised in the "Local Trader" which is a weekly paper in NSW, it use to be free but now its $2.30 each week, you can advertise in this paper, FREE but only for households not businesses they have to pay.

Hubby has always wanted a cruiser style bike, as he is a big built man, and would just like to ride, not hoon around like some people do......So the cruiser style is what suits him the most, so gone are the road/trail bikes and now to the new cruiser, He did say last night that he would like to save up and by a Harley one day... I am so against bikes cause I can see what they can do to people, but I am going to bite the bullet and have a go with hubby as a pillion passenger. Now this will be interesting, will have to get someone to take photos of us together on the bike...So I will keep you informed as to how I am going with that, and wether or not I like it.

What he has purchased is a Kawasaki VN 800 Vulcan.

boy does she look nice. I will leave you with some pictures I took of it last week when he put down his deposit, I haven't been able to get any new photos as yet, as you all know its been raining here for almost a week now, and at this time he is up in the shed, tinkering with her at this moment...So when he has finished I will get you some updated photos.

No comments: