19 August 2009

Secret Scrapbooking Project




I recently started doing a Secret Scrapbooking Project.

Well I have finished and delivered it to its new rightful owner. As I told you in an early post I got a promotion at work, and it was all because of my boss "NEALE BIDNER", so I wanted to thank him for all he had done for me during the last 2yrs being my boss and working in his department, so with the help of his sister ROSALIE, who was able to provide me with some pictures to use, my boss is 49yrs old, the pictures I used for this project are from back in 1972 when he was the school captain of Morpeth Public School, and a few others of him when he was older and younger, and one of when he was just a baby.

So here are the pictures I took of my finished project before I gave it too him. Tell me what you think...He absolutely loved it...

No comments: