12 February 2009

3 Week Weigh-in Update --- 1.7kgs loss


Ok, Its been 3 weeks since I started on my Diet and walking everyday for 20 minutes, and also 3 weeks since I started at my start weight of 123.9kgs.
Well today I went to the Chemist and got weighed by the lady for the first time since I started, and yes I was stoked with what the scales said 122.2kgs, which means i have lost a total of 1.7kgs so now I have 18.3kgs left to go to get down to goal.

So I am so proud of myself, and you wouldn't guess who the first person I called after telling my husband was, of course it was JODI.

When I got home hubby took an updated photo of me for you all to look at, I wonder if anyone can see any difference in the photo.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Congradulation Lisa thats fantastic

Jodi Dolbel said...

Lisa A huge (((((((((((((HUG))))))))) for you!!!
And that is such a great photo!! You can see your so pleased with yourself!! Your looking amaising!!
We can do it!!! You inspire me!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done Lisa, great job!!! You go girl!
Kate Mason
xo