27 June 2009

Day Trip to South West Rocks





Hello Kosmo here, blogging part of this for my mum as she hasn't been well lately...

On saturday Mum Dad and I went to South West Rocks for a daytrip, WOW what a great place, except for the part when I wasn't allowed out of the car when we went into the National Park at Arakoon, near Trial Bay Goal and Smoky Cape Lighthouse, but I behaved myself while mum and dad took a little walk....

There is lots to see and do there, and you should see my friends the Kangaroos they hang around in national park right were the tourists are walking thru, they are so well behaved like myself... We seen lots of cows and sheep and Kangaroos on our journey... We even stopped off on the way home at a place called Kinchela to get some eggs from a ladys farm, the sign said 800g eggs 1 dozen $5.00, thats pretty good I reckon.

Mum and Dad decided to take the scenic route home from Kempsey via Port Macquarie along the ocean side, WOW what a lot of nice places we seen there we even went on the beach and collected Cuttlefish..They even have a scrapbook shop in Port Macquarie I think it was called "THE SCRAPPING BEE"....Mum was so excited, but what a pitty it wasn't open when we were going thru there...

We finally got home around 8.30pm that night, it was a great day, Mum even drove part of the way, the next time we go up that way we are going to go and see Slim Dustys old homestead. my mum will be so excited with that, so now I am going to hand over the blogging to Mum again and leave you with some photos of our journey..

Love Kosmo XOXO

No comments: