I am 38yrs old Married 21yrs to DH Brett. We have 3 Kids, furkids ,and a couple of budgies that is: 2 dogs Kosmo and Jaws, and a Kitty Kat called Beaver, as well as budgies called "Fonz, Laverne & Shirley"
jonah rockin' the xylophone
-
Jonah did a week at camp a couple of weeks ago with his music teacher. Mike
is so cool, and at camp, the kids form a band and work to compose, record,
and ...
CSI - Special Investigator Challenge 209
-
How exciting is it to share this challenge with you
from over at CSI
Here is this weeks challenge...
And here is my layout...
Trio ot Trouble!
PROJECT LIFE WEEK 7
-
Another week at home. The highlight of this week was Polly giving her dummy
to the Dummy Fairy. Trying to get into the swing of homework. Fred does his
hom...
Blogtoberfest day 12
-
I've been thinking about different ways I can expand my little handmade
business over the past few months, more so since I got sick a few months
back. I ha...
I FOUND THEM!!
-
This is Ken's daughter, Lisa with hubby Jim and the girls just after
decorating the tree. I don't know what I use, I just put things together
and if it loo...
No comments:
Post a Comment