I am 38yrs old Married 21yrs to DH Brett. We have 3 Kids, furkids ,and a couple of budgies that is: 2 dogs Kosmo and Jaws, and a Kitty Kat called Beaver, as well as budgies called "Fonz, Laverne & Shirley"
And hello. I'm back. Again.
-
So, well, yes it's been a while. Not quite a year, but certainly a very
long time between posts. I'm not going to waffle on about why theres been
such a lo...
One of the simple pleasures...
-
I know it may be simple.. and I know a lot of us (including me sometimes)
take it for granted, but seriously - how nice is it to lay in bed and hear
the ra...
PROJECT LIFE WEEK 7
-
Another week at home. The highlight of this week was Polly giving her dummy
to the Dummy Fairy. Trying to get into the swing of homework. Fred does his
hom...
Love notes.
-
*Hello February and fresh starts! I love new beginnings and today is what I
have termed it a "grace day" at my house because it's Monday and school ...
Blogtoberfest day 12
-
I've been thinking about different ways I can expand my little handmade
business over the past few months, more so since I got sick a few months
back. I ha...
I FOUND THEM!!
-
This is Ken's daughter, Lisa with hubby Jim and the girls just after
decorating the tree. I don't know what I use, I just put things together
and if it loo...
No comments:
Post a Comment